With exams around the corner, I have found this diet to be really great in helping me manage stress and boost my concentration… You have to try it!
1 slice whole wheat bread
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken
1 c. steamed zucchini
1 Oreo cookie
Remainder of Oreo package
1 qt. Rocky Road ice cream
1 jar hot fudge
2 loaves garlic bread
Large pepperoni pizza
2 Milky Way candy bars
Whole frozen cheesecake, eaten directly from freezer
- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out.
- When eating with someone else, there is no need to count calories if you both eat the same amount.
- Food taken for medicinal purposes, such as hot chocolate, toast, and Sara Lee cheesecake, never counts.
- If you fatten up those around you, you will look thinner.
Smiley, Kendra K. (2012-06-28). Live Free: Eliminate the If Onlys and What Ifs of Life (p. 57). Moody Publishers. Kindle Edition.