Set a thief to catch a thief
Once bitten twice shy
Go to school and be a good girl
Join facebook and become a villain
Purple and red actually go together
Turn all the black grey then white
Windows Media Player battery:
Randomness should be a godsend gift
Words I love to hear
– THAT’S SO RANDOM
Random poetry that feels so random
A feeling, a state, a way of life that’s
Of random, for random, by random
The coming to being of something
I like, I loathe, I hate, I love
You despise, she adores,
We all feel something
However, I question
Emotions – if they come
As hard – and fast
In flow – rate out
Found – without loss
like my thoughts.
With exams around the corner, I have found this diet to be really great in helping me manage stress and boost my concentration… You have to try it!
1 slice whole wheat bread
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken
1 c. steamed zucchini
1 Oreo cookie
Remainder of Oreo package
1 qt. Rocky Road ice cream
1 jar hot fudge
2 loaves garlic bread
Large pepperoni pizza
2 Milky Way candy bars
Whole frozen cheesecake, eaten directly from freezer
- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out.
- When eating with someone else, there is no need to count calories if you both eat the same amount.
- Food taken for medicinal purposes, such as hot chocolate, toast, and Sara Lee cheesecake, never counts.
- If you fatten up those around you, you will look thinner.
Smiley, Kendra K. (2012-06-28). Live Free: Eliminate the If Onlys and What Ifs of Life (p. 57). Moody Publishers. Kindle Edition.